Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Who Am I?

I'm sure many of you already know about 30DaysOfLists. It's a web site that gives you inspiration to write (in list form). One of the first ideas was to write who you are. I thought I'd incorporate it into my blog today.

I am a...

sister
daughter
aunt
wife
chef
bread baker
organizer
fixer
bed maker
bless his/her heart er
helper
friend
christian
cookie maker
cupcake baker
cake froster
faith nurturer
husband cheerer
dog lover
new blogger
picture taker
house cleaner
dish washer
prayer warrior
journal writer
dieter
pinterest fan
recovering facebook addict
foster parent
DIY er
thinker
planner
helper
chocolate lover
coffee drinker
and if I think of any more I'll add them later ;-)

I'm going to attach something I wrote several years ago... just because it goes along with today's post... Enjoy!!

Who I Am

pearls of white in soft mornings glow
angels sing sweetly in valleys of snow
umber in hue and shadowy mist
love's tender blush on lips freshly kissed
affection unseen by mortal man
these are the things which speak who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment